Monday, October 5, 2009

What will become of this blog?

So, I created this blog last week and I thought about what I wanted this to become over the weekend. I've really thought about it and am not sure where this will take me. Do I write about things only in my personal life? Do I write about my political views and my observations about current events? Do I try to find a happy medium? I still don't know.

Until I answer these questions, I think I'm going to keep this blog anonymous while the first few posts take shape. I don't plan to link this to my facebook page or send an e-mail out to my friends telling them to start reading just yet. I wouldn't say that I'm paranoid, but like anyone else who uses the Internet will tell you, once you shoot something out into cyberspace for the world to view/read/listen to, it is very difficult to erase its existence (if you ever need to down the road). Until I figure out what will become of this, I'll just enjoy the madness. If you happen to stumble upon this by accident, I hope you will enjoy watching this evolve.

I have always considered myself a writer and remember even as a young child writing in a journal about life's daily adventures. When my parents first bought my sister and I a word processor, I remember writing in depth about family vacations and sightseeing adventures. During the first three years of my career, I would write in an online journal on my personal website about things mainly in my private life. I stopped writing in it for a variety of reasons, but I do enjoy going back, even years later, and reading my entries again. Maybe in 5/10/15/20+ years down the road, I'll enjoy reading these entries again, remembering what it was like to be alive at these totally random moments in time.

So, until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment